Join the conversation. Connect with RAZOR
Case Study 0212
Increase Velocity and Lowered Total Cost of Ownership through an Aura Lightning Web Components (LWC) Conversion
RAZOR is a named partner on a Large Federal Program, contracted to support its modernization and transformation efforts. This initiative will allow the most efficient use of technology to transform the Federal Program in providing healthcare to it’s members and reducing the backlog of benefit claims to deliver real value to America’s taxpayers.
The application was rebuilt as a single page application (SPA), there is a
more consistent User Experience. The application code is less complex.
We minimized the impact of Salesforce version upgrades due to LWC
and Apex usage.
- Standardized the User Experience for more efficient case flow
- Increased velocity of development due to reduced
- application complexity
- Lowered total cost of ownership by reducing complexity of
- the application
- Standardized documentation with a 100% code based solution
- Leveraged reusable architecture components