Join the conversation. Connect with RAZOR
Case Study 0215
Migration of Salesforce Classic to Lightning Web Components
Our client, a commercial healthcare company, had been on the Salesforce Classic platform for several years. Their member base had been steadily increasing, and with that growth, came new challenges. They started noticing system performance degradation, gaps in security, antiquated interface design, and an overall less than ideal user experience. The client also had concerns regarding ambiguity over how long Salesforce Classic customers would be able to use the interface.
Provide their user base with a better UI experience, their developers with a more modern architecture, and avoid being forced to migrate to Lightning at an inconvenient time. The client decided to be proactive and undertook a well-planned migration to the Lightning framework, and more recently to Lightning Web Components.
- Code reuse is supported for quicker deployments
- Support unit testing for quality assurance
- Access to more developer talent who can quickly use Lightning Web Components to create desired solutions
- Standard-based architecture of Lightning Web Components make the process of building a Lightning page much easier
- Implementing Lightning Web Components is much simpler and more intuitive
- Layered security between the components with stronger authentication standards
- Enhance user experience – easier to navigate pages, information is more targeted and better aligned on the screen
- LWC components run more fluidly without browser interferences, enhancing performance
- Mobile friendly
- Chat option
- Users are more productive