Join the conversation. Connect with RAZOR
Case Study 0211
eMPWR - VA Integration Project
RAZOR is a named partner on the a Large Federal Program Transformation Twenty-One Total Technology (T4) contract to its modernization and transformation efforts. This initiative will allow the most efficient use of technology to transform the federal program in providing healthcare
to it’s members and reducing the backlog of benefit claims to deliver real value to America’s taxpayers.
This emphasizes the need for a highly skilled as well as a cost-effective program for human capital. That’s where RAZOR can help.
Razor teams are enhancing and developing one of the legacy systems
to have a more simplified, user-friendly, and fast systems.
PROBLEMS WITH LEGACY SYSTEM:
• Legacy system is a bit slow as it was developed few years back.
• Legacy system is less user friendly.
• Legacy has complicated approaches for certain functionalities.
• Legacy system is a bit out of our times and with new technology and
new requirements it have restrictions for enhanced performance.
Using latest SALESFORCE out-of-the box functionalities and development
we can solve all these issues with more user-friendly and enhance
the application for a better and efficient performance.
VS-CODE for development, MULESOFT for
Middle-Tier API – Integration, GIT HUB & JENKINS for Deployments to
higher Environments & Jira for Story tracking
New application is now efficient and fast with its Lightning-fast Salesforce
- Using Code Re-usability and Common Components for our
development increased our efficiency and overall performance by
a-lot and this have simplified many complicated scenarios for us.
- New application is built to be extremely user-friendly keeping all
the use-cases and scenarios.
- New application helped us to completely enhance the application
with room future development with continuous growth in
technology and requirements